Monday 30 May 2016

New Blogger!


I have been sat here for at least two hours trying to decided what post I should write as my first post on my blog. I started writing up makeup reviews and routine posts until I thought why not write a post about my blog and myself for you guys too get to know me a little better and also get to know what to expect from my blog.

Welcome to Strawberry Blonde!

My name is Ellie Davies, I am seventeen years old from Wales and I am a new lifestyle blogger! I am hoping to be posting many different types of posts such as reviews, my monthly favourites, reviews on my favourite beauty products and also some fashion posts. I decided to start a blog because I have been getting bored and lonely at home as I do not go out often, and I thought starting my own blog would be something fun to do! The name of my blog 'Strawberry Blonde' comes from my hair colour because I am unique and amazing at choosing names boring.

I am aiming to publish two posts a week, however I can not promise this as I am currently doing my A levels, which can be very stressful with exams and coursework, but two posts a week is going to be my aim! I have just joined Twitter, make sure to go over there and follow me so we can become blogger friends! I'd love to get to know other bloggers!

So that's all I have to say really, just a little quick introduction! I hope to see you guys soon! Make sure to follow me on Twitter by click here!♡

                                                           Ellie





No comments:

Post a Comment